Friday, August 26, 2011

Busy Schedule


I don't know if anyone remembers, but on Monday I was posted about the possibility of me taking an exercise class at college.  I wasn't sure if I would have enough time for it though, and was on my way to the orientation that morning to learn more about it.
Unfortunately, it's not going to work out.  There just isn't enough hours in the day to accomplish everything I wish I could do.  Between the other four classes that I'm still enrolled in, ballet lessons, and rehearsal schedule for Nutcracker that has yet to be determined, I'll be fairly busy.
I haven't given up the idea of being a personal trainer though.  It may take me a little longer to get there, but get there I will.  For now I'm focusing on getting all the general education classes over with.  The ones you don't want to take, that have nothing to do with your planned career, but you have to take anyway.  I guess I'm saving the best for last.
Next week I'll go back to posting health and fitness tips.

2 comments:

  1. you used to save the best for last when eating so it just makes sense :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still do eat the best part for last haha!

    ReplyDelete