Monday, August 22, 2011

Another Goal For Life


Today is the fresh start of a new school year, and guess what? I'm actually excited!
This time last year I set out on the college path not sure where I was going or what I was doing.  I didn't even think I wanted to be there.  My only desire was to dance in a company.  Things are different now.  I know what I'm going after.
You can tell by the name of this blog that I'm interested in health and fitness.  I've decided I would love to be a personal trainer with my own business.  To accomplish that I have to take a certain amount of exercise classes, which shouldn't be a problem because I like to exercise.
I still haven't given up my dream of being in a company, however.  With my level of commitment rising at the dance studio it's going to take longer to finish college.  I'm not sure if I can start my exercise classes this semester.  I signed up for one anyway, and will use today's orientation to determine whether or not I'll be able to fit it in my schedule.  I hope I can.

1 comment: